Wednesday, July 2, 2014

CigarGuy, After testing Trader's Way against my current ECN, I am happy to report that their fills have been just as good, with slightly tighter spread at Trader's Way. I have calculated that the tighter spread has more than paid for the commission, 1.5 times over. Now for the interesting part. The higher leverage has allowed me to scalp with larger size as compared to my US ECN. Since I utilize very tight stops, the increase in leverage is to my advantage.Thanks again for pointing me to them, and for any other traders, I would highly recommend...

Great to hear SmoothTrader that Trader's Way is working out for you.  Keep making those green Pips 

Cigarguy

3 comments:

  1. /leverage-margin-requirements is the ability to control a large amount of money using a small amount of capital in your account and borrowing the rest. Margin is a percentage of the full amount of money needed to open a position with your broker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Islamic accounts are compliant with Sharia law as they imply no swap or rollover interest on overnight positions. The basic principles behind Islamic banking are sharing profit and loss, and not permitting the collection and payment of interest by lenders and investors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Information for Forex Trading! Trusted STP Brokers offers all time best Standard Trading Account gives traders a broad collection of features who are fresh in this market or who want to get perfect in this new trading market. Trusted STP Brokers offers excellent protection and fund segregation. Visit our website to know more benefits of Standard Trading Account!

    ReplyDelete